Appian FinalMile Software by TMW Systems is known for providing the tools needed to drive continuous improvement and effectively manage dispatch operations for food service. Planning, dispatch, real-time tracking, and web-based visibility come together to provide management, dispatch and customer service personnel with the information they need to operate an efficient fleet and keep customers informed.
Route Planning Software for Foodservice Distribution
Streamlined route modeling, route execution, delivery notifications and real-time tracking are critical tools for running an efficient food service fleet. You need tools that streamline the process of planning and dispatching routes and information that helps you identify inefficiencies, monitor account profitability levels, and measure field performance. With PC*Miler commercial maps included, you have the information needed to keep your drivers on the right roads on the most efficient paths and away from dangerous situations. Optional territory modeling, driver and power unit optimization, schedule balancing and mode selection modules further help to drive out costs and give food service companies additional tools to more effectively plan operations and dispatch efficient routes.
- Model routes and save multiple scenarios before making operational decisions and fleet changes
- Utilize static routes and update routes for seasonal changes as needed
- Incorporate multiple time windows by day, special equipment matching and truck size parameters
- Incorporate pickup and backhaul additions to routes and dispatch them in real-time
- Provide customers with scheduled delivery times along with real-time ETA tracking
- Modify routes, undo changes, and use optimization parameters to streamline planning
- Eliminate 10-25% of your total operating costs
- Use customer profitability reporting and stop time information to make informed decisions
- Explore what-if scenarios to prepare for new business demands or opportunities
- Easily integrate with ERP / order management systems to incorporate fixed routes and daily order volumes