Web-based application streamlines freight bidding process, helps users increase success in winning profitable new business
Talk to a representative today about how this solution could work for you!
- Simplify conversion and analysis of shipper RFPs
- Eliminates need for multiple spreadsheets, emails, other time-intensive manual processes
- TMW Market Rate Index (MRI) pricing intelligence promotes more competitive, profitable bids
- Real-time tracking of bid status eliminates workflow constraints, improves timeliness
- Fosters collaboration across multiple users in structuring bids
- Indexes, stores current and historical bid data for easy reference
- Highly intuitive design encourages employees of all skill levels to contribute to bidding process
See who else we work with:
- Enhance Business Operations with the Right Transportation Management Software
- Improve Productivity with Asset Maintenence Management
- Drive More Efficient Routing & Scheduling
- Simplify Services with Cloud Hosting
- Use the most Effective Business Intelligence
The 2016 TMW Transportation and Logistics Study is Now Available
It’s Here... Download the 2016 TMW Transportation and Logistics Study Summary. Information is presented from 130 North American companies, spanning 150 industry entities representing: • Truckload Irregular • Truckload Dedicated • Brokerage/ Non-Asset Based LSP
Carriers who participated in our study operate a combined total of more than 100,000 tractors and over 200,000 trailers. The combined revenue of all participating entities exceeds $31 billion over the preceding 12 months. All participating companies remain anonymous in this report.
About Our Solutions
You may know us for our industry-leading transportation management software, but our transportation management solutions drive profitability and more streamlined operations for companies of many shapes and sizes. 3PLs, brokers, distribution and supply operations, dedicated and private fleets, commercial carriers, energy service providers—even heavy construction, waste handling, off-road fleets and truck service centers—all work with TMW. They rely on our transportation management systems, our fleet maintenance management software or our routing and scheduling software to make them more efficient and profitable. Learn more about the powerful solutions TMW offers for your unique business or transportation operations today.