NEW BROWSER-BASED USER INTERFACE AND CONTINUED ENHANCEMENTS TO INNOVATIVE SOFTWARE FROM TMW SYSTEMS
Innovative IES, Access and Access Plus Software Continue Growth in Functionality,
Expand 3rd Party Interfaces, Deliver Key Integrations with other TMW Products and Enhanced UI in Support of Customer Requests
ORLANDO, FL--Expanded functionality and new development investments for Innovative IES®, Access and Access Plus® transportation management software were announced by TMW Systems® this week at its annual TransForum User Conference being held at The Peabody Orlando in Orlando, FL through September 26th. Version R9.5 of the popular software for IBM i systems is now available and R9.6 has been released for beta testing with select customers.
The announcement most notable is the development of a native browser-based graphical user interface for Innovative software, developed with the Profound UI tool from Profound Logic Software. The new user interface option offers configurable screens and mouse control, among other graphical features such as dashboards and maps.
Key enhancements and integrations announced for Innovative include:
• Carrier411 integration for verification of carrier qualifications such as insurance coverage and CSA information
• Integration of the Innovative database with TMW Data Warehouse to provide access to the expanding range of business intelligence tools from TMW, such as TMW Data Warehouse Explorer and Transport Analytics Visual Solutions
• Integration with TMT Fleet Maintenance-SQL for customers who select this platform for their asset maintenance needs. This integration is in addition to the existing integration with TMT Fleet Maintenance-IBM i.
• Integration with Appian DirectRoute for multi-stop routing and scheduling
• Integration with electronic driver log features offered by Qualcomm and PeopleNet
• Expanded brokerage functionality
• Integration with the Command Center management dashboard and KPI display
• Integration with QuickBooks® for financials
• FlexPay® for owner/operators
• Improved reporting functionality for View, Print and Export to Microsoft Excel®
• Risk Management module extended to automatically add pages to notes and comments and insert lines in existing notes
• Added preplan for deadhead orders to be optimized by IDSC ExpertFuel® to cover non-revenue generating trips
For details about new Innovative software capabilities and modules, please call 800.401.6682 or email: Solutions@tmwsystems.com. Information can also be requested through the company's website at tmwsystems.com.
# # #
Innovative IES, Access Plus, FlexPay and ExpertFuel are registered trademarks of TMW Systems Inc. All other trademarks belong to their respective companies.