Whether you deliver Lumber to job sites in a local area or distribute regionally to Lumber yards, DirectRoute is the perfect tool for you. Our experience implementing DirectRoute in both environments makes us uniquely qualified to ensure a successful implementation. We can help you squeeze every bit of efficiency you can out of your distribution operation.
Whether its Regional or National Distribution, DirectRoute creates the most economical routes possible given all the factors that drive your costs such as layover times, multiple day time-windows, and DOT drive time regulations.
When Distributing locally, DirectRoute is able to help you route a mixture of both fixed customers and job site deliveries on a daily basis. DirectRoute will use who ordered, the volume they ordered, any special sequence considerations (first stop, etc.), and any special equipment considerations (i.e. flatbed, lift gate, forklift truck) to dynamically generate an
optimal set of routes.
Benefits from DirectRoute
- Backhauls and priority shipments helping retain customer and increase service.
- Easy to use route editing through map or menu commands saving time.
- Eliminate complications. Bridge and underpass height restrictions Commercial vehicle restrictions, Seasonal road closings, Toll road avoidance, Actual posted speed limits.
- Detailed driving instructions. Get help with address, zip code, zip +4, city, and telephone exchange geocoding.
- Compliant with PCMiler restrictions. Get accurate mileage information.
Our customers have found a significant level of savings can be achieved while at the same time simplifying the routing process.
Optional Companion Modules