TMW's Crossdock gives you total control of your terminal, keeping track of trailer movement from all areas. Organize available freight in those terminals: route codes, route sequencing and terminal planning with proposed manifests; sorting by route;dock productivity and optimization; multiple terminal pre-planning and visibility.
Automation to improve efficiency continues with: hand-held warehouse computer integration, bar-code scanning, "hostler queue" functionality.
For metro deliveries, City Dispatch controls your pickups and deliveries with multiple terminal dispatch pre-planning and execution. You can assign pickups and deliveries separately, access crossdock freight details; pickup and delivery route sequencing, line-haul, agent, interline assignments, and more.
- Manage all your resources (trucks, trailers, drivers, etc.)
- Increase truck, trailer, and equipment utilization
- Keep and eye on the “BIG PICTURE” with management reporting and KPI dashboards
- Manage repair and maintenance of your resources
- Fully integrated billing systems: Detention, claims, OS&D, COD
- Extensive reporting capabilities: “numbers based” tracking, load projection and cost reports, management level revenue reporting
- Fully integrated accounting system: AR, AP, payroll, general ledger
- Flexible rating system (CPUC, CzarLite, NATC, D83, Middlewest)
- Integrated warehouse technologies including barcode scanning and handheld dock devices
- ACE border compliance and manifest creation