Do you want a system to map and route your customers for you?
Would you like to optimize all of your routes based on today’s business?
DirectRoute calculates optimal routes for you and takes the time and hassle out of managing your routes so that you can focus on the important things.
Benefits from DirectRoute
- Builds Optimized Routes For You. Unlike other programs that require you to assign customers to routes and manually assign new customers or left-over work, DirectRoute will optimally route current work for you to minimize miles and hours automatically.
- Uses Existing Customer Data. DirectRoute reads your customer addresses and creates route maps and driving directions for you – no need to re-enter customer information to develop routes or type in addresses to create local route maps.
- Provides Detailed Route Maps, Directions. Print detailed route maps and address-level driving directions for your crews (without having to include skips or old services).
- Gives You Control. DirectRoute lets you easily change routing parameters based on current needs (i.e. dispatch hours, etc.) and calculate optimal routes. You also have the ability to move stops between routes on the map and through easy to use menu commands.
- Incorporates Drive Time and Service Time. DirectRoute incorporates drive time and service time in your routing for you. The system shows you the number of crews, hours and miles needed to complete current work rather than having to use guesswork.
- Saves money. Service companies typically experience savings of 8%-20% in miles and hours needed over previous results.
- Saves time. DirectRoute maps and routes for you and quickly shows you the crews, routes, and hours needed for your current service volume so that you can focus on growing the business.
- Instant update of costs, mileage, and hours as routes are created or modified
- Prints Detailed Route Maps and Address-Level Driving Directions
- Easy to use, text file interface with Accounting Systems
- Extensive what-if capabilities for evaluating various routing parameters
- Account to vehicle/crew matching (Fertilizer, Bush Trimming, Aeration, Arbor Care, Grass Cutting, etc.)
- Multi-depot option automatically assigns customers to best depot/branch to maximize route utilization and minimize total miles
- Incorporates break time
- Comprehensive data export to existing accounting and reporting systems
- Easy to use route editing through map tools and menu commands
Optional Companion Modules