DirectRoute was designed to handle the particulars of a wholesale grocery operation and distribution. Separating dry, frozen, and produce loads can be easily done while honoring time windows and developing the least cost solution. Also make sure and check out SchedulePro to help determine the optimal delivery days for each customer.
Benefits from DirectRoute
- Builds Optimized Routes. Uses order info, time windows, volume, and work constraints to build efficient routes.
- Fixed Routes. Use DirectRoute to design and establish fixed Routes.
- DirectRoute can still be used to download orders every day and handle exceptions
- Dynamically route on a daily basis.
- Download orders from your Order Management System.
- DirectRoute will automatically create an optimized set of routes minimizing the number of routes required and overall cost.
- Information can also be uploaded back into your Order Management System to print pick tickets, etc.
- Optimized overall routing scenario for cheapest cost while not violating time windows or work constraints
- Save money. DirectRoute users typically experience savings of 8%-15% off their total distribution cost.
- Instant update of costs, mileage, and hours as routes are modified
- Order Consolidation
- Print Detailed Maps and Driving Directions.
- Easy to use, text file interface with Order Management System.
- DirectRoute can create a different route for any day of the week.
- Extensive what if capabilities for evaluating various routing scenarios
- Backhauls and priority shipments
- Special equipment required (lift gates, etc.)
- Separate Dry, Refrigerated, and Frozen deliveries
- Accounts for layovers and break times
- Comprehensive data upload for interface to existing pick, load, dispatch, manifest, and reporting systems
- Easy to use route editing through map or menu commands
- Remote drop and hook locations
Optional Companion Modules