TMW Systems, Inc., is widely recognized for robust dispatch, operational and fleet maintenance software designed expressly for the transportation services industry. With TMWSuite®, operational integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions-Great Plains) is seamless. The result? A complete end-to-end solution for increased profitability, improved efficiency and more effective process management.
Effective dispatch and load planning includes consideration of routing, length of trip, driver and equipment availability, government regulations and fuel costs. TMWSuite is the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software that integrates many different and separate solutions that transportation companies need to run their busi-nesses, including:
• Mileage calculations and proper routing
• Mobile communications and vehicle location tracking
• Fuel purchases & fuel tax reporting
• Vehicle maintenance software
• Load visibility web portals for customers, carriers and consignees
The solution incorporates the information into a central view, where executives, managers and employees can effectively manage and use it. TMW then integrates with Microsoft Dynamics GP for complete financial manage-ment and accounting.
Microsoft Dynamics GP:
• Provides scalability from one user to more than 1000 users. It supports financial operations in small company branches as well as corporate headquarters.
• Integrates financial, customer relationship and supply chain processes.
• Employs complete financial and operational functionality such as advanced consolidation, robust business
intelligence, rich reporting, forecasting and budgeting. • Provides access to real-time data than can easily be
analyzed with familiar tools such as Microsoft Excel.
• Requiring less time for your employees to learn because it looks and works like other Microsoft solutions
(i.e., Excel, Access, Outlook).
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a scalable financial management solution that helps growing and mid-sized organizations ramp up quickly, while maximizing the productivity of your people. The software includes robust financial functionality with unmatched reporting flexibility that gives you the confidence that your solutions will adapt to the changing needs of your business as you grow.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Integration with TMWSuite - The Power is in the Details
• As Orders are entered in TMW, credit status is verified in Dynamics GP.
• As a Bill To company profile is created in TMWSuite File Maintenance, a matching customer card
is created in Dynamics GP.
• As a company driver profile is created in File Maintenance, a matching employee card is created in Dynamics GP.
• As a Pay To profile is created in File Maintenance, a matching vendor card is created in Dynamics GP.
• Company tractors and trailers can be transferred from TMWSuite to the Dynamics GP Fixed Asset module.
• As an invoice or master bill is printed from TMWSuite, integration transfers information from the
Invoicing application to the Dynamics GP accounts receivable module.
• Settlements information is transferred to the Dynamics GP payroll modules or to its accounts payable module.
• TMWSuite's Dynamics GP Integration supports multiple currencies.
• Payments received via EDI 820 transactions can be batch processed and posted to Dynamics GP.
For additional information on how Microsoft Dynamics GP Integration can work with your TMW product for better business control and profitability, contact us.
TMW offers Microsoft Dynamics GP integration for these products:
TMT Fleet MaintenanceTM
For added efficiency, ask about the Microsoft-Certified TMW Cash Receipts add-on for your business.
Portions © Microsoft Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Microsoft, the Microsoft Dynamics logo, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.